~Play~ ~Play~

hell yeah

5/5 and 10/10 for technique alone. good stuff.

Paging Dr. Seuss Paging Dr. Seuss

A-fuckin-mazing

Absolutely the best thing I've seen on Newgrounds.....EVER!

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Absolutely Fuckin' Amazin' Man

Enough said. Truly innovative. Kept waiting for it to all be a dream, but nope. Kept me listening and watching until the very end. I laughed, I cried, I punched a baby cat for the fun of it; this flash is stupendous.

Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

Oh my damn

Absolutely amazing. The voices were a little quiet compared to the sound effects and music, but otherwise a well executed animation. Timing and voice syncing were spot on and the story is down right hilarious. Great job.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

Listen...

Everyone has to start somewhere. Develop yourself. Let these fools be critics all day. Might as well get use to it. Even the greats have people who just loath their very existence. Good job. Now build.

Jigsaw Jigsaw

Number 1: I love the saw series. Seeing a well done parody of it is great. Number 2: The animation, voice acting, and script were amazing. Love the humor. Please, please, please, please make a longer version?

Spookyville 2 Spookyville 2

Very Nice

As always, your animations are smooth and the timing of the jokes nothing short of perfection. The randomness fits in well and of course the voice acting is superb. Gimme more!!!

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

Damned Good!

The animation was smooth and the timing perfect. Voice acting and jokes worked perfectly together. Great mix of horror and comedy. Damned good!!

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Great Animation

Personal agendas and feelings aside, this is a damned good animation. The timing, the fluidity, the dynamic camera angles; everything works together like a great animation should. Good job.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 1 Joe Zombie :: Episode 1

Nice

Having seen episode six first, I knew this wouldn't be able to match up to it's quality. Yet, it's still pretty good. The electronic voices caught me off guard. I can tell that you've been working hard on improving yourself, and it has greatly payed off.